返回列表 回復 發帖

Authentic NFL Jerseys 2012

The Republic Bank Group has recorded a profit attributable to shareholders of TT$285 million for the first quarter ended December 31,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, 2012. This represents an increase of 5% over the corresponding period the previous year, the bank said yesterday.The group’s assets are now TT$54.2 billion, which, when compared with that of December 2011, reflects growth of 10% as well as a 5% increase over the year ended September 2012.Republic Bank Group’s Chairman,NHL Jerseys Authentic, Ronald HarfordThe bank’s Chairman, Ronald Harford,NFL Jerseys Outlet, in announcing the results, noted, “While we continue to be challenged locally by high liquidity, falling interest rates and minimal investment opportunities, we are encouraged by the upswing in credit demand, reflected in the 5% increase in our advances portfolio year-on-year.”Harford said that the bank’s success in its bid to  purchase the non-controlling interest in Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited, resulted in a 98.6% shareholding as at December 31, 2012, with the remaining 1.4% shareholding to be transferred in the second quarter.“The year has started off with the promise of increased economic activity, which bodes well for the future.”Republic Bank has 11 locations throughout Guyana but is headquartered in Trinidad and Tobago.On October 13,Wholesale Jerseys Online, 1997, Republic Bank Limited of Trinidad and Tobago became majority shareholder of the National Bank of Industry and Commerce Limited after purchasing 47.5% shares from government and National Insurance Scheme and 3.5% from individuals, giving it controlling interests. On June 5,China NFL Jerseys Cheap, 2006,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the official name of the Bank (National Bank of Industry and Commerce) was re-branded to Republic Bank (Guyana) Limited.
返回列表